Strongman Brian Shaw, Hepatitis Behind Him

Saj ni res, pa je,.............

Moderatorji: udovich, damcho82, andrej, Sandi, svinc, cyclon, K o n c i n a

Strongman Brian Shaw, Hepatitis Behind Him

OdgovorNapisal/-a udovich » Če Jan 28, 2010 9:48 am

Next Stop is the Arnold
by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D. | ©2010 IronMind

Brian Shaw’s strongman career is simple to summarize - he’s been improving steadily, and after his 2009 performances at Fortissimus, World’s Strongest Man and at the World Strongman Super Series, he proved that if there’s a strongman contest, he’s planning to be on the podium.
Who’s been coaching Brian Shaw? Look at the extension as he cranks on the Overhead Axle Lift at the 2009 World’s Strongest Man contest. Randall J. Strossen photo.
“My training has been going well as of late,” Brian Shaw told IronMind today. “I came down with a case of Hepatitis A after I got back from the Super Series in Sweden and that really grounded my training up until about 2 weeks ago.”

“I have done the best I can to work through it, but this has not been the ideal situation before the Arnold. All I can say is that sometimes fighting a little adversity can be a good thing . . . I am more motivated than ever, and I am taking it as a challenge to myself to prove that I can come back from this and make a big statement at the Arnold!”

Slika
Ego sum alpha et omega, primus et novissimus, principium et finis.
"Eat like a horse, train like a demon and grow like a weed!"
Uporabniški avatar
udovich
SITE ADMIN

Kraj: Koper

Vrni se na Strongman - zanimivosti - curiosity

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost